We hope that after July 19th we will be able to put into action our plan for a return to rehearsals at the URC on a Monday evening.
Meanwhile, to celebrate the end of another year of singing together against all the odds, we plan to meet outside on Monday July 19th. This event is for all members, whether or not they have been attending Zoom rehearsals or paying subs.
However, if you have not been fully vaccinated with the second dose of vaccine having been given on or before June 28th, we ask that you wait a bit longer before joining in. We expect that there will be other meetings if this goes well.
We also suggest that you take a Lateral Flow Test on the day of the rehearsal. Tests are available from local pharmacies or from https://www.gov.uk/order-coronavirus-rapid-lateral-flow-tests.
Please do not attend if you feel unwell or if you have been in contact with somebody who has symptoms of C19.
In order to make this work as safely as possible for everybody we ask you to read and follow the arrangements below.
Outdoor Rehearsal: July 19th 2021
7.30pm- 8.30pm (arrive from 7pm onwards)
Location: Park Lane Recreation Ground, Fareham.
Current DCMS guidelines allow us to meet outside but because we will be singing we must maintain social distancing requirements. So please note and follow the arrangements below.
1. Contact Secretary before 6pm on Friday July 9th to confirm that you wish to attend. You can do this by email, phone (leave a voicemail if necessary) or text to 07966 867613.
2. Arrive at Park Lane after 7pm with
a. A folding chair or rug
b. Any refreshments you require.
c. Your music (you will not be able to share with another person apart from somebody from your own household) All three pieces are available to print and/or download from FPC website.
i. Lord’s Prayer
ii. Now is the month of Maying
iii. As Torrents in Summer
iv. Until we sing again
3. You may sit with other members of your own household but otherwise please sit at least 2 metres from other singers.
4. Please do not share equipment or share/lend pencils.
5. Please do not move from your place to chat or meet with others before or during the rehearsal. Once the rehearsal has finished then normal rules of association outdoors will apply.